Adobe Premiere Pro
Pr ( Adobe Premiere Pro) is a non - linear editing software
Shortcuts for Pr:
Pr ( Adobe Premiere Pro) is a non - linear editing software
Shortcuts for Pr:
- Space bar is for play and pause
- Arrow keys - left and right keys for advancing and going back on the timeline
- cmd - z - undo
- cmd x - cut
- cmd c - copy
- cmd v - paste
- i = in (palm on space bar) (this is good when audio and video editing)
- o = out (palm on space bar) (this is good when audio and video editing)
- z= zoom in (this is good for precision editing such as syncing audio to video)
- v= stop zoom
First all I created a new project, and then created new bins calling them audio and footage. I then imported all the required videos into the video bin and the audio track in the audio bin.
I then had to try and sync the audio (.wav track) with the video so they were synchronised. I drag and dropped the video on the timeline. At first I tired to adjust it using the timeline - this proved quite tricky. however James told me that if you load up the audio track (.wav) you could elect I and press "I" to set the in time of the track and "O" for the out part of the track.




Comments
Post a Comment